IMPORTANT NOTICE. I HAVE BEEN ADVISED THAT THE FRODSHAM SHOW HAS BEEN CANCELLED AND A NEW DATE HAS BEEN SET FOR THE EVENT TO TAKE PLACE. THE NEW DATE IS NOW SEPTEMBER 19TH AT THE SAME VENUE. YOU WILL RECIEVE AN E-MAIL FROM THE ORGANISERS WHICH YOU MUST REPLY TO, CONFIRMING YOUR INTENTION TO ATTEND THE NEWLY ARRANGED SHOW.THE REPLY MUST BE MADE BEFORE FRIDAY 16TH JULY OR YOU WILL LOSE YOUR PLACE AND IT WILL BE GIVEN TO SOMEONE ON THE SHOWS RESERVE LIST.
NORTH WALES CLASSIC AND MOTORCYCLE SHOW
For those members who do not mind a pay to enter show. NORTH WALES CLASSIC AND MOTORCYCLE SHOW. BODRHYDDAN HALL. DYSERTH RD.RHUDDLAN. RHYLLL18 55BNORTH WALESSUNDAY 25TH JULY. £5 entry charge for vehicles.
Lymm transport day. Important information.
To All Vehicle and Club Exhibitors accepted for Lymm Historic Transport Day 2021
This is a generic mail to all accepted Exhibitors, please note our COVID-19 Compliance Statement from our website copied below for your reference. If you have any questions please let me know.
Kind Regards, Chris
Chris Berg, Vehicle Manager, Lymm Historic Transport Day 2021
————————————— Start of Statement —————————————
Lymm Historic Transport Day, Sunday June 27th: IMPORTANT UPDATE June 4th 2021
Warrington Borough Council and the local Public Health Department have now ( June 1st) given the green light to our event and are issuing us a licence for the use of the council owned May Queen Field. Furthermore they are satisfied that with the changes to the event format we have made, plus our Covid-safety measures the event meets all the criteria for a permissible event under Step 3. This means that LHTD 2021 can proceed without Step 4 transition. If Step 4 does go ahead on June 21st we will nevertheless still implement our plan unchanged, including all those Covid-safety measures, in the interests of health and safety. This statement is also posted on our website here: LHTD COVID Statement
We are in regular contact with Warrington Borough Council Safety Advisory Group. If at any time between now and June 27th a change in the health situation means the event can no longer safely go ahead then it will be cancelled. Clearly, we hope that this will not be the case and that we will all have a great day on the 27th. We will, of course, keep everyone fully informed of any developments. These will also be posted on https://www.lymmtransport.org.uk/ and https://www.facebook.com/lymmtransport. Feel free to contact us if you would like to comment or require further clarity on any aspect of the above. firstname.lastname@example.org
Your safety is our Number One priority
We have all been through a difficult and complicated time. Even now (on June 1st) nothing is completely certain for the end of this month. We can only plan to make our event as safe as possible and continue to watch the situation in these final weeks to ensure that we can meet whatever are the prevailing regulations and guides, both national and local at the time of the event. Your co- operation is a big part of it.
– Please do not attend if you have any covid symptoms or a positive test result
– Follow the guidance on our signage and from our stewards at all times
– Keep a safe distance from others
– Use sanitiser
– Bring and wear a mask if you are visiting indoor venues Among the Covid measures we have in place are :
– Minimisation of queuing for entry by promoting advance sales and providing more pay points, including contactless payment.
– Indoor venues to provide maximum ventilation, reduce exhibits, control capacity with one way routes and possible mask wearing.
– Additional toilet facilities to eliminate or reduce queuing and with regular cleaning.
– Access to sanitiser, at all key points: entrances, food tables, indoor venue entry points, pay points, Event HQ and toilets though we would also encourage visitors, especially traders tobring their own too.
– Signage to remind visitors of current guidelines where relevant.
– No printed programme – to be replaced by web pages and large “info banners”.
– For one year only no drive in parade to avoid unmanageable crowding.
– No arena style events on the main field that may encourage crowding.
– Our popular food court will be split over two locations on the field instead of the usual singlecentral venue.
– Additional stewards will be on hand throughout the day to monitor any queuing andencourage good practice.
————————————— End of Statement ————————–
FBHVC The facts
Dear Fellow Historic Vehicle Enthusiast,
Due to the number of enquiries we have recently received, the Federation have prepared and attached a summary document containing the facts about historic vehicles and market statistics for your information.
We hope the details contained within will assist.
Additionally, the information can be viewed on our website by using the following link:
Several members have asked the question “will the club meeting evening be at the same venue?”The answer in short is YES.Bob has visited the club room and at this moment in time has agreed with them that we are welcome to return. For obvious reasons the date of the next club night cannot be given as it will all depend on the Covid-19 regulations in force. Also,the annual “bring it and show it night” is cancelled for this year,but,if we can fit it in before the year ends we will do our best to get it sorted.